Dr. John Zeppetella. Director Médico, Hospice St. Clare. Consultor Princess Alexandra NHS Trust. Consultor, West Essex Macmillan Team.
- Zeppetella G, Ribeiro MD. Episodic pain in patients with advanced cancer. American Journal of Hospice and Palliative Care 2002; 19(4): 267-76.
- Zeppetella G, Ribeiro MD. Pharmacotherapy of cancer-related episodic pain. Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy 2003; 4(4): 493-502.
- Zeppetella G. Opioids for cancer breakthrough pain: a pilot study reporting patient assessment of time to meaningful pain relief. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management 2008; 35(5): 563-7.
- Zeppetella G, O’Doherty CA, Collins S. Prevalence and characteristics of breakthrough pain in patients with non-malignant terminal disease admitted to a hospice. Palliative Medicine 2001; 15(3): 243-6.
- Zeppetella G. Sublingual fentanyl citrate for cancer-related breakthrough pain: a pilot study. Palliative Medicine 2001; 15(4): 323-8.
- Zeppetella G. Ribeiro MD. Opioids for the management of breakthrough (episodic) pain in cancer patients.Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. (1):CD004311, 2006.
- Zeppetella G. Impact and management of breakthrough pain in cancer. Current Opinion in Supportive and Palliative Care 2009; 3(1): 1-6.
- Zeppetella G, O’Doherty CA, Collins S. Prevalence and characteristics of breakthrough pain in cancer patients admitted to a hospice. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management 2000: 20(2): 87-92.